Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching: Limited Time Opportunity - Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Limited Time Opportunity

#1 User is offline   rickygib 

• Pip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Dealmakers
  • City:Victoria
  • State:Texas

• Level:Fence Sitter,Fulltime Investor

• Hobbies: Ping Pong, Madden, Continued education

• Target Markets: Victoria County and surrounding counties

• "Do not be deceived. God is not mocked. Whatever a man soweth, that also shall he reap"

• Niche: I specialize in the acquisition, negotiation and disposition of pre-foreclosure properties via short sales in Victoria Texas and all surrounding counties.

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:38 AM

This is indeed a Holiday Fire Sale. I just located a piece of prime property in Natchitoches, LA. (pronounced “knack-uh-tish”). It's 18.82 acres situated on the edge of Bayou Julien. The owner has preliminary site plans for a 354 unit multifamily complex that has been unanimously approved by the Natchitoches Zoning Board.

Last month the property was listed for 2.5m. The owners are motivated by wanting to move their investment and development ventures back to their home state of Georgia. They are going to open a chain of liquor stores in Atlanta the beginning of 2010. The fire sale price is $500k for anyone who has all cash and can close quickly. The owners are prepared to finance the development and also construct the site for the new buyers in a separate agreement.

Natchitoches is the oldest continuously inhabited town in Louisiana, and a haven for retirees and students alike. Featured as the cover story in the September/October 2008 magazine edition of “Where to Retire”, Natchitoches was described as having, “multicultural heritage, Old World charm and welcoming spirit weave a seductive magic for town in Louisiana.”

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at rickygib@gmail.com or 318-446-0043.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic