Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching: Cash Flow Opportunity In Victoria, Tx - Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching

Jump to content

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cash Flow Opportunity In Victoria, Tx

#1 User is offline   rickygib 

  • New Member
  • Pip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Dealmakers
  • Posts: 19
  • Joined: 16-December 02
  • Location:Victoria Texas
  • City:Victoria
  • State:Texas


  • Level:Fence Sitter,Fulltime Investor

  • Hobbies: Ping Pong, Madden, Continued education

  • Occupation: Marketer for my real estate business

  • Target Markets: Victoria County and surrounding counties

  • "Do not be deceived. God is not mocked. Whatever a man soweth, that also shall he reap"

  • Niche: I specialize in the acquisition, negotiation and disposition of pre-foreclosure properties via short sales in Victoria Texas and all surrounding counties.

Posted 31 March 2009 - 08:38 PM

An investor friend of mine has 26 single family rentals. He wants to sell 10 of them but the buyers' FICO scores prevent them from qualifying. He has buyers with 20% down and is looking for an investor to finance 80% of the balance, he'll finance the other 20%. He guarantees 8-12% return secured by the property. These are very good houses in good neighborhoods. Call or email me if you're interested.
0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic