Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching: Metro Detroit Leads, Don't Sleep On The City! - Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Metro Detroit Leads, Don't Sleep On The City!

#1 User is offline   SLS Guru 

• PM this member
  • Group: Dealmakers
  • City:Detroit
  • State:Michigan

• Level:Part-time Investor

• Hobbies: I am a student but most of my free time (and money) goes into different investment ventures.

• Target Markets: I am looking for investments and investors in the metro Detroit area

• My Goals: I plan to have financial stability. I am not looking to be the next guru or anything of that nature, just enough so that my family and I can live comfortably.

• Pets: Fish (five total)

• What you put in is what you get out

• Niche: I specialize in bringing investors and the best deals in Detroit together. I have been doing this for 3 years and my parents are both real estate agents. I have tons of experience.

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:23 AM

Hello. My name is Sydrena Smith. For the past 2 years, I have been helping interested investors find the property of their dreams, for next to nothing prices. I can help you too. Email me today for my list of properties in the metro Detroit area. My list constantly change, every 24-48 hours, and I am well respected in the metro Detroit area. Email me today.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic