Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching: Only Place Left To Go .... - Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Only Place Left To Go .... just broke up with life partner

#1 User is offline   Blueberry 

• Associate Member
  • PipPip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Dealmakers
  • City:Montreal
  • State:Quebec

• Level:Fence Sitter,Fulltime Investor

• My Goals: To become an expert Real Estate copywriter

• This is your world, these are your people. You can think for yourself today, or help build tomorrow, for everyone.

• Niche: Copywriting/Marketing

Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:40 AM

Hey everyone.
I don't really know any of you, but felt like posting this. Tonight, I just broke up with my life partner for the last 3 years. I will have to start looking for a new place to move in tomorrow, as well as finding a new job as I won't be able to cover my expenses until I work a few more hours every week.

My birthday is on march 9th, and we were supposed to go to New-York together for the weekend ... now that won't happen.

I have no idea how I'm feeling right now, and no idea how I should feel either. All I know is that , for some reason, I need all the support I can get, so thanks in advance to anyone reading this thread.

P.S: I've been a fence sitter all that long, and am sure glad I didn't buy any properties before, as it would get pretty messy right now ....

This post has been edited by Blueberry: 25 February 2007 - 01:41 AM

#2 User is offline   Birdoggin4u 

• Pip
  • PM this member
  • Group: Dealmakers
  • Interests:Finding deals for Investors!

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:24 PM

Hello Fellow Piscean:

I know I'm about at least 1.5yrs to late but I couldn't help but to notice that we both share the same bdays. Well I'm sure you're feeling a lot better than you did when you first posted. Take care just think of 2010 as a new start for everything. Always have positive thoughts, ideas, moods and attitudes. Take care Happy New Year :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic