Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching: Has Anyone Used Profit Grabber Pro - Real Estate Investing Discussion Forums - Free Coaching

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Has Anyone Used Profit Grabber Pro

#1 User is offline   Beau_Fla 

• PM this member
  • Group: Dealmakers
  • City:Orlando
  • State:Florida

• Level:Fence Sitter,Fulltime Investor

• Target Markets: Central Florida

Posted 05 February 2007 - 09:00 AM

Has anyone used ProfitGrabberPro?

http://www.profitgrabber.com/

It is a pretty epensive piece of software and markets a broad range of capabiities. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions.

Thanks

Beau_Fla

#2 User is offline   ShortSaleConsultant 

• PM this member
  • City:Lakeland
  • State:FL

• Hobbies: College Football; Watersports; Reading; Travel

• Target Markets: Lakeland, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Woolwich Twp, NJ

• My Goals: 5 Short Sales by January 31st 2007; $100,000 Profit by April 2007

• Pets: I want an Irish Setter

• Remember, pressure is what turned a piece of coal into a diamond!

• Niche: Short Sale/Pre-Foreclosure

Posted 05 February 2007 - 06:41 PM

View PostBeau_Fla, on Feb 5 2007, 10:00 AM, said:

Has anyone used ProfitGrabberPro?

http://www.profitgrabber.com/

It is a pretty epensive piece of software and markets a broad range of capabiities. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions.

Thanks

Beau_Fla

As a matter of fact, I recently installed the program for an investor friend of mine. It does seem to be a very powerful program; however, there is one key element we have identified that must be sought out before the program can become that useful. The program is built around obtaining MLS data, and unless you're a real estate agent that can be rather difficult as we have found. The MLS is only available to agents, and the information cannot be shared "legally" with unauthorized persons. At least, this is the information I am being told.

I was able to import data from an Excel spreadsheet into ProfitGrabber that was non-MLS data. It must be in the form CSV (Comma delimited) for PG to read it properly.

I am not sure how you plan to obtain the product. Online, it is nearly $5,000. However, if you attend a seminar you can obtain it for $2,495. I would check with ProfitGrabber to find out where Marko Rubel will be holding a seminar or is a guest speaker at another. It was worth the $300 attendance fee to get the software at $2,495. I was also informed that if I purchased a second license, it would be $1,250. Just some info for you.

If you have some specific questions regarding the product, let me know. I'm learning it as I go!

#3 User is offline   Beau_Fla 

• PM this member
  • City:Orlando
  • State:Florida

• Target Markets: Central Florida

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:25 AM

ShortSaleConsultant,

Sorry I missed your original reply. Were you able to work out the MLS data issue? On the ProfitGrabberPro website they mention that county records data is also delivered through their data services. Are you using this aspect? Does it work as advertised?

Beau_Fla

#4 User is offline   Miles 

• Pip
  • PM this member
  • Interests:Helping people
  • City:Albuquerque
  • State:New Mexico

• My Goals: $5,000 per month cashflow within 5 years.

• "Success is when opportunity meets preparation."

• Niche: Networking

Posted 07 June 2007 - 02:36 PM

I have had some experience with the application, and powerful only begins to describe this software. My favorite function was the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that is built in... Helps with staying organized.

The investment partners I work with decided not to keep the software application for many reasons, cost being a major one. Although it is a very powerful tool that, as Marco puts it, "Will make you lots of money," you need to continually input tons of information through the system to see any results. Notice of Default lists, expired MLS listings, vacant listings, etc. If my company was at a level where we had access to the MLS and could hire an employee at $8/hr to keep that system filled with new information, we may have seen great results, but we believe the money will be better used on marketing through different media outlets at this point.

As for the MLS issue, Marco includes a book on how you can obtain access to the MLS, by essentially schmoozing a realtor to give you their access. This didn't work for us either, because it seemed to urge us to get a realtor to ignore their ethics training.

I am very indifferent about this software application, and only had brief experiences with it. Powerful? Yes.... Expensive? Yes... Worth it? ;) To each their own on that one, I guess.

Hope I didn't raise more questions than I answered.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic