Wholesale Lease Option And Realtor Deal
Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:27 PM
How is the best way to handle a transaction like that when a Realtor is involved.
Example: If a house is advertised on the MLS that it is available for lease purchase with $5000 down and $1200/mo then how should I present a deal to the listing Realtor?
Would just tell the Realtor that my program works like this......
The buyer will pay me $5000 and I will give you 25% of what I collect to them.
The Realtor will get the first months rent.
The Realtor gets the balance of their commission when the house sells
Should I outline to the Realtor that my services are
1. Marketing the property
2. Screening the hundreds of buyers
3. Credit & Criminal background checks on buyer
4. Checking title to property to make sure there are no title problems
5. Sending buyer to a credit coach
6. Lining up permanent financing for the buyer.